Thursday, March 10, 2011

Falling Water- Suniga

My poster was based off of Falling Water, a home built for the Kauffman's in the 1930's, by famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright.  Known for the water fall that runs right through the home
and its natural surroundings, my idea for the interactive poster was that as you peel nature which is attached to the lego piece in left corner, you reveal the home. All things in nature come together. As for the craftsmanship, i felt it was a pretty easy job, and it came together quite nicely. The tear off piece can be reattached for future use, I just used a little double sided tape and some foam paper...worked quite nicely. I learned to be better at photoshop, which is something I'm not great at. Originally I wanted to do an Illustrator design, but with my roughs, I'm glad I took this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment