Thursday, March 10, 2011



The interactive element I incorporated into my poster was a pull tab at the bottom of the vertically structured work. The piece that you pull out has an abstracted waterfall that is textured. On the front of the poster there are holes cut out where the actual water would be in the images. This way, when you pull the tab, it looks as though the water is moving. I chose this because I wanted to incorporate the literal meaning of the house, “falling water” and I also wanted a very long visual style. I like the individual elements of the poster and the overall look, but I feel the interactive component could have been executed a bit more convincingly. I have never done a project this interactive before, and one of the hardest parts was getting it all to pull together in the end. The construction could have gone smoother and I learned to give myself a little more time in the finishing stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment